Interest in the Magnolia Place Community Initiative is gaining momentum locally and nationally. Below is a glimpse into whose visiting us, conference and panelist activity and media coverage that’s happened since June 2011.
Conference & Panelist Activity
- Working Collectively for Greater Impact – 2011 Independent Sector Annual Conference, Chicago, IL – Guest Speaker & Panelist
- Shared Measurement in Collective Impact – Webinar Panelist
- Shared Intake Services – Webinar Panelist
- Prevention at the Source – Strategies Conference, San Diego, CA – Presenter
- Strengthening Families Leadership Summit, Washington, DC – Presenter
- Policy Roundtable for Child Care – Eaton Canyon Nature Center, Pasadena, CA – Panelist
Visits to Magnolia Place
- Visit to Magnolia Place by Jose Colon Rives, Deputy Mayor of Hartford, CT and Rich Sussman, Director of Brighter Futures Initiative for the Hartford Foundation.
- Visit to Magnolia Place by the Department of Human Health Services
Check Us Out on Social
For Residents: https://www.facebook.com/magnoliacommunityinitiative/
For Partners: https://www.facebook.com/MagnoliaComInitiative/